Deep and light blue Japanese Yuzen paper was folded by hand to make these lovely origami crane earrings. The crane is a symbol of peace, longevity, honor and loyalty. In oriental culture the crane represents a wish of healing and peace. They are finished with a Good Luck Charm! Comes in a gift box.
- 2.5" long x 1" wide
- Gift Boxed
- Paper coated with a polycrylic medium for added durability and moisture resistance
- Beautiful Japanese Yuzen papers showcase the traditional origami crane
- Polycrylic medium coats paper for added durability and moisture resistance
- Earwires made of surgical steel
- Color may vary slightly from image due to variations in monitors