Looking to revive the spirit of 1950s Britain, moreish ice-cream hues meet retro graphic motifs to create an artisanal range. A small, but versatile piece that is a real must in a busy kitchen. Great for creating individual servings that can be made in advance and frozen for a quick mid week supper for a romantic dinner on Valentine's Day or on holidays like Easter. Use to make desserts to share or simply to roast vegetables. Moving seamlessly from freezer to oven to table, this strong and versatile piece is the perfect addition to any busy kitchen and gives impressive results every time.
• Suitable for all oven types. • Tough, easy clean surface • Resistant to scratching, staining, chipping & impact damage. • Easy Grip handles. • Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher & Freezer safe
- Dimensions: 8.5″ x 5.3″ x 2.2″
- Made in England-Pottery From Afar
- This is a handcrafted piece of art pottery. Finished items will have variations in color and texture.
- Color may vary slightly from image due to variations in monitors. Glazes may vary slightly from photo since each piece is handcrafted and unique.