These beautiful 100% beeswax honeycomb taper candles are made to order. Each taper is hand rolled with our honeycomb sheets and range in size from 8", 10" and 12". The base is about 7/8" to 1" wide and can be sized perfectly to fit your candle holder.
Beeswax is an all natural product and is more attractive to individuals who practice a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle. The bees are not harmed in the production of beeswax candles, and because it takes approximately 33 million visits to flowers for bees to create a single pound of beeswax, many individuals also feel beeswax has a stronger spiritual connection to the power and productivity of nature than other types of candles. It is the beeswax candle health benefits that attract most users, however, and those benefits can be substantial depending on the type of candle and the health of the person burning it.
Tapers: Light the candle and let burn for about an hour. Once you extinguish let cool and trim wick. If the wick is leaning then straighten out so it does not burn on one side. Keep wicks trimmed short for maximum burn time.
- Candle bases can be molded to fit your candle holder Please make sure the candle is secure.
- Please make sure your candle with holder is on a flat surface that is nonflammable
- Please use holder protectors or hurricanes when burning.
- Please do not leave candle burning unattended and keep away from drafts
- Remember to regularly trim your wick and make sure it is pointed upward. If the wick leans towards one side it is natural for the candle to burn quicker on one side
- Color may vary slightly from image due to variations in monitors.